Monday, June 26, 2017

So I fell asleep on a Monday night, again.  And again I woke up to news about Grandmother.

There is now a funeral (well, a cremation) date set.  It is far enough that, with some planning, I can make it.

Unfortunately, on the last day of work today, I was asked back onto another project that is projected to take me through for another two weeks.  And I don't know if it's possible, or even appropriate, to just start this project and then go to Hong Kong for the funeral.

If I go, I don't take on this job.  And if I don't go, well, I don't see Grandmother again.  So I have one hell of a choice to make, and I need to make plans, like, now.

And not to mention what my parents would think if I told them I wanted to go.

Christ, I kind of hoped this arrangement would be happening, say, tomorrow, whereby I have no chance of needing to make a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment