Friday, June 16, 2017

Addendum To: This Ends A Four-Blog Post Streak Where I Don't Put In A Title ...

I don't think the Flunisolide works anymore.  The ticket at the back and top of my throat has spread up to my sinuses.  Worse yet, I'm blowing my nose again.  The Flunisolide usually stuffs up all the snot, but ever since, oh, yesterday afternoon my nose has been running.

It got even worse once I got home from the party I went to last night.  I started to get chills in only some parts of my body.  It was hot, though, so I didn't open the window.  I felt tired and, well, sick enough to sleep early, but I slept with only shorts on, and I didn't sleep under my bed.  And yet I still felt both too hot and too cold.  Meanwhile my ear canals started to itch, something I only got when I ate oranges when I was a kid.  I started to really cough over the phlegm I have stuck in my mouth.  The histamine reaction from  my body gave me pains all over.  And in the two or three times I slept and then woke up overnight (including a time where I finally relented and opened the window) I started to get a bad sinus headache.  Maybe I ate or drank too much last night.

The headaches, for the most part, are gone as I type this.  The runny nose and blowing of said nose, however, is not.  I spritzed up before going to bed last night and it's failing.  It's not going to help fight the allergies this afternoon either, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment