Wednesday, June 14, 2017

This Ends A Four-Blog Post Streak Where I Don't Put In A Title ...

... but I don't have much to talk about.  I just want to note that starting about yesterday afternoon, I've had this weird sore throat that seems to have started on the top of the back of my throat, if you can visualize that.  I don't exactly know when I got it, but I think it was over the course of work.  I was just looking at an essay, then I felt that part get sore.  I often get it when I'm producing a lot of phlegm, but I'm not blowing my nose -- thank Buddha for Flunisolide.  It just hurts to swallow.  And I feel like spitting up a lot.  Sometimes, when I do, I get this huge blob of spit, and then it's done; my throat's not sore anymore.  Not getting that in this case.  Frustrates the hell out of me.

Just want to note that.

No comments:

Post a Comment