Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Bomb-Ass Russian At Work

I have to say I lucked out with this day scoring project.  In the same room -- through clear across it -- is a really hot babe.  She is by far the hottest one there, but it took one day a couple weeks ago to notice her.  She was walking, I think, out of the room, and she was wearing tight clothing (she always wears tight clothes) and I noticed that her sweater puppies are fucking huge.  And her tight yoga pants emphasized her buxom, hourglass shape, which may just be as hot on her as her big tits.  Maybe.

I haven't stopped noticing her since -- whenever she shows up for work, at least.  She always saunters in late, she walks fast and she has no problems walking past slower walkers on the way into the room.  In other words, typical Russian.  (She has a Russian name so I assume she's from Russia -- I've never heard her speak.)  But she doesn't have to talk or even interact with me for me to get some major schwing action going on!  Schwing!

No comments:

Post a Comment