Tuesday, June 13, 2017

So I guess the new project is going as swimmingly as possible.  I qualified and all that, and so I am staring at essay after essay (better ones than before, however) whenever I am not spacing out.

Things are kind of slapdash when it comes to leadership.  We have no nametags; neither do the two people who, I guess, are leading this project, or at least our room where we are working on this particular question.  When I had a question about one of the questions, one of the people pointed me to the other ... because she had yet to qualify to grade that question herself.  Great, now we're back to this fucking situation again.

The room boss (who may or may not be certified to be a room boss) has called me over to look over a pair of essays I have scored erroneously, by his estimation.  The first one was a matter of perspective; the second one I was tougher than I guess I should be.  He says I'm doing well.  If I were doing well, I wouldn't be called over.  I know he's doing his job, but getting called over two times in as many days may mean I'm not doing my job.

Well, shit, I need the money, so out goes my principles.

No comments:

Post a Comment