Friday, May 25, 2018

Bad Driver: WAM 163 (?)

I hate asshole drivers who feel the need to go around you and back onto the same lane you're on as you're going through the same ramp or exit.  And this is what this small-dicked he-bitch did a couple weeks ago as I was on my way home.  He careened around the cross-street to the lane to my left, which eventually led to the ramp that leads to the highway I wanted to take.  But I avoided going onto that lane immediately because there is this, like, deep manhole cover and it always jars the car, so I avoid it to extend the life of my shocks.  After I got around the bend, where that manhole is, that's when I merge onto this lane.  And this fucking truck didn't like that, so he sped up, passed me, and got back into my lane.

So as we tumbling down this long ramp I tried to chase him down, but the usual slow cars blocked my way.  Finally I dusted him as he slowed down as he was going to an exit.  Yeah, I showed him.  No, I really didn't.  But that was a realization that I have been driving really aggressive lately.  Oh, and as a result, I now can say that my car has a lot of pep to it.  You put your foot down and it accelerates like a jackrabbit.  Oh yeah, what was I saying ... yeah, asshole driver, glad I won't ever cross your path in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment