Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Sign That The World Is Out To Get Me

It wasn't a good day for me.  Fearing how My Fucking Mother is going to come at me, or the thought of coming home to see all my stuff out in the driveway, or have both parents at the dining room table, presented with a pamphlet for this nice and affordable apartment I can move into (that thought still can happen, and that frightens me to tears) occupied my mind so much that my work suffered.

So I didn't need the world or karma or whatever it is piling on with this oddly coincidental story that broke yesterday about a 30-year-old ordered by a judge to leave his parents' house.  (I won't link to it, nor will I read it.  It hurts too much to even think of it.)  I know my folks saw this story and thought of me.  They don't need any fucking ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment