Friday, May 11, 2018

Where The Hell Did She Go?

So I fucked *a*** last night.  It was ... well, I can't complain, let's put it that way.  She made me dinner.  Then we fooled around, although this time I did nearly all the work and she only bobbed the tip of my penis into her mouth.  But I got to rawdog her, so that's something.  After I came on her stomach she took a shower and went ... somewhere.  I never saw her the rest of the time I was in her house.  But she let me loll in her bed for a couple hours, watch TV and shower (even though the shower head was missing ... what's up with that?).

When it was time for me to leave, I opened the door from the bathroom to the living room -- and I didn't see her.  She might have been in another bedroom, or she may have been downstairs with her roommate (I wish I could have been louder, but that dude down there totally would have heard me!).  I don't know, but I think it's weird that the person who you fucked is just nowhere to be found at the time you told her you had to leave.  (Maybe it's the Prozac she uses?)  The last time she just blew town when I had to leave, I thought I would get away with leaving $100 instead of $120.  *a*** to this day has not called me out on that.  I thought about doing it again, but I figure that if she keeps this up, I might as well not see her as much, or anymore, so I threw in the whole $120 and left.

But man, it's weird, man, all of it.  Making dinner was weird, but that's good.  The not being around to say goodbye thing?  That's weird, and that's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment