Sunday, May 27, 2018

Expenses Without Receipt

Been slacking off.  From Saturday, May 26
  • I'm typing this part of the EWR Saturday night, and I spent a hell of a lot of money on eating food.  Shit, I'm fat.  But it's hot outside and I did plenty of walking so ... it balances out?  Followed up lunch at The Local (a Minnesota Burger which turned out to be a bison burger because the waitress misheard me) while watching the Promo Game (Fulham beat Aston Villa) by going to Hooters for the UEFA Champions League Final and using the May coupon I got for buying the Hooters calendar.  Wrote down the amounts I spent on both.  But in the evening I went to the United match and I got a cup of Surly Rising North and a regular tray of cheese curds.  With tip for the beer: $20.
  • And then I went to Glam Doll.  I'm typing this EWR there -- uh, here, right now.  Plus tip: $9.
  • On Wednesday the 23rd, to get away from My Fucking Mother the night after her meltdown and because I would not be around that area of town after June 1, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) to see my ATF ******a.  She said the last time I was there that she took her DNA test on Ancestry.com and she is, in fact, 13-4% Chinese.  Uh, OK.  Got nine dances from her, and then I gave her a massage.  I also got a couple table dances from Maria, a girl with deflated pancake tits.  I had to get dances from her because, when she was onstage, she complemented my nautical-themed shirt.  It was one my sister thought I should buy while we were at Grandmother's cremation in Hong Kong.  There is a pattern on the shirt.  She was onstage, so she couldn't quite see it.  Maria thought the pattern was maracas or serving spoons.  I told her those were anchors.  I did not look down, however, nor did I remember what the pattern was when I bought it.  Only when I looked down while ******a was giving me TDs that I saw that those icons are crossed oars.  I felt back for steering Maria wrong, and so I got a couple dances from her.  She later was so bored that she sat down in a chair by herself and almost fell asleep.  Days are slow there.  Bringing a food item, by the way, only knocks off two bucks from the cover, and since the instant ramen was more than a buck, I got, like, a 78-cent discount.  With a tap of the special Diamond Draft beer and tips, the total was: $130.
  • And I still didn't want to go home without seeing more boobs, so I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Is this the first time I went to both places on the same night?  Good thing I did, because I saw two regulars I hadn't seen in ages, one of which was *****y, who sometimes hosts Friday afternoon parties, which are fun and which I may not be able to go to now that I have the time -- but I might not be able to go to because, ironically, I might not have the money.  The other vet there, *e****, grab my nips but then passed me over to *****y for an LD.  Now that's generosity!  Gave a couple bucks to the other two girls there, the ever-effervescent ****y and the new and hot ****e.  With coffee and the total is: $30.
  • Sunday, May 19 20: United FC played in the afternoon.  Signed up to be a designated driver -- driving myself, naturally -- so I could cash in on the free medium Coke.  With hot dog: $5.75.
  • Afterwards I went to a place I hadn't been to in years: Grandma's, in my hometown.  I have a faded and ragged frequent-eater's card that I still have in my pocket, and since it was hot, I thought it was a good time to finally go there.  I got a malt, which hit the spot.  Unfortunately it's a little pricey for what I think it should be.  With tip: $8.
  • I think I found a penny this day.  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
  • ETA on 12:25 p.m. of May 28 that Father paid me back for Powerball tickets I bought for him, an Infusion of: $10.  (ET also A at 10:49 a.m. on June 5 that this EWR should be listed under Saturday, May 19.  Sorry for the goof-up.)
  • Back to Tuesday, May 15 ... I finally finished the Facebook claim form for my folks.  The stuff I needed to stuff into the envelope made me think it would be more than the usual price of a letter, so I went to the mail room at work and asked them to post it for me.  The cost to send the claim form: 67 cents.
  • Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) in the evening.  Don't remember why.  But I got a dance from Effy, an MMA fighter who, as I was talking to her, seems to have ADHD.  But she's cool, don't get me wrong.  With tips and coffee: $30.
  • ETA on 12:25 p.m. of May 28 that Father paid me back for Powerball tickets I bought for him, an Infusion of: $10.
  • Monday the 14th: So me getting late home from work, plus me not trying to arouse suspicions that I was doing nothing except working out, made me late for the NAHL Robertson Cup at Fogarty Arena in Blaine.  I think I got there with seven minutes gone in the First Period.  But I caught all three Goals scored in the championship game -- one by massive underdog Minot, but two for Shreveport.  Cool atmosphere, and it was nice to see fanbases travelling here to support their clubs.  Ticket, hot dog, a can of Utepils Pils (Utepils sponsored the Robertson Cup) and tips means the night set me back just: $20.
  • On Sunday the 13th, aka Mother's Day, I was able to spend my whole afternoon at Siebert Field as I saw the Minnesota baseball team (red-hot as of press time, BTW) beat Michigan St. in their final home game ... at least for the regular season.  Hot dog, medium Coke, program: $11.
  • Before I went home, I went to Dairy Queen for a mini-Blizzard: $3.20.
  • Saturday the 12th ... MNUFC.  Signed up for a free Coke.  Price of the hot dog: $5.75.
  • Thursday, May 10 -- even though ****e is in Burnsville, once I knew I wasn't going to be working in Bloomington for a while, if not ever, I would not have any other time I would be even close to her neck of the woods.  Plus, I felt the need to rawdog someone.  So I texted her, asked if I could fuck her, and she said yes.  And since this was in the evening, after work, she made me dinner -- a whole steak with bread and everything.  I have never been treated this nicely when having sex.  Now the sex itself ... eh.  She wasn't the feral cat that she's been before.  I did all the work, and her dick-sucking was half-ass.  And ****e was agitated while cooking me dinner.  I saw a medicine bottle on the windowsill.  She's on antidepressants.  Shoot, I hope I catch her on a better day the next time I fuck her.  Total: $120.
  • Somewhere this month I found a dime.  I'm just gonna stick that Infusion here: 10 cents.
  • On Monday the 7th I went to DQ for a mini-Blizzard.  Probably after dinner.  Don't know why I was out.  Cost: $3.20.
  • Back to Sunday, May 6, where I went to Diamonds to work because the construction around 94 made it impossible to get to Caffetto.  No coffee; instead I got an egg biscuit and lemonade.  With tip it came out to: $8.
  • In the afternoon I went to the Golden Gopher softball regular season finale, where they slaughter-ruled Penn St.  Hot dog, Coke, program: $9.50.
  • Coming home I stopped by Grandma's for the first time before the above time.  Got a shake, which was a quarter less than the malt because of the malt powder, but with tip I think I spent the same amount as I did about two weeks later: $8.
  • Saturday the 5th: United match.  Free coke, so I only spent money on cheese curds -- a tray of, I think, Surly-infused balls: $8.
Done through May 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment