Wednesday, May 30, 2018

So Now I've Gotta Fucking Bribe Her?!

Got home from watching Avengers 4: Infinity War.  (Good, momentous, but I really did think most of the deaths people were talking about were reversible, and they are.)  I had planned on going out because this was the first time I could go to the Mall Of America's brand-new theater, and it was $5 Tuesdays (although the pop I got sure as fuck wasn't cheap).  Since this is my last Tuesday workday close to MOA, this was the time to check it out.  That it just so happens to be a week after My Fucking Mother melted down on me isn't lost on me; it was just a happy byproduct.

So to make myself ... I don't know, "friendlier" at home, I guess, I went downstairs to see Father at the computer.  I know he stays up when I'm out late to make sure I'm home, but I don't tell him that.  But I do strike up a conversation to ingratiate myself with him.  It was about resetting the modem to make sure Russians don't hack it.  I told him because I really do think we need to do that.  And I will do so after I blog this post.

After I go up to my bedroom Father knocks on my door.  He reminds me that My Fucking Mother's birthday is Thursday.  Well, I've always been told to write that down as her birthday.  As far as I know, neither of them really know what their birthdays are, or they do know and never told any of us.  Whatever, it's the DOB we write down.

Anyway, for a birthday, Father recommends that I give her money.  You know, Chinese New Year-style.  I have never done that before, giving money to my mother.  My Father has never, ever recommended I give her a gift, let alone a gift of money.  This blindside was truly out of the blue.  Is this so that I can get back in her good graces?  She fucking flips out on me over not being able to see some photo of a newborn and the only way to keep the peace is to give her money??  Is she broke???

And you know what?  I'll probably fucking do it.  I cannot believe I'm bribing her with goddamn money.  But fuck it, I'll do it.  Just stop fucking yelling at me over stupid shit, Christ. ...

2 comments:

  1. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot of tips and tricks from this post gclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอใกล้





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับประกัน







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจน มีส่วนประกอบ





    ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



    ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete