Tuesday, May 29, 2018

You Know What? I'm Scared.

My string of not needing to get onto unemployment is about to end -- if I can't find work for after Friday (or when I come back from vacation) and if I won't be able to not save what meager money I have.  I keep calling and searching, and even though I know it's Memorial Weekend, that I haven't found anything scares me.

Meanwhile, you know what I did yesterday morning?  Looking to go back to school.  Seriously!  But this actuarial track only has classes in the afternoon.  So to go back to school I'm going to have to not make money or eat?  That is very, very depressing, so I stopped looking.  I still have time.  I guess.

I don't know what to do.  I really don't know what to do.  I can just ride it out, act as if I'm going to work and then just have coffee and go to the library and exercise all day, but ...

No comments:

Post a Comment