Thursday, April 18, 2019

Addendum To: Phew! Glad I Remembered To Blog!

And I almost forgot to blog on this day, too!  This is why I need to get on this early in the day and not wait till after work and dinner.

Anyway ... I went through a large chunk of Mother's boarding passes.  Needed to scan them and then upload those scans to Delta.  But before that, I had to put in a request for date-of-birth change on her account because, for some damn reason, her birth year is wrong.  So that took an hour.

And I'm still not done.  She also dropped on me a bunch of e-mails for even more flights that my parents took which she believes she can request miles from.  Sorting through those e-mails was extremely frustrating, and I had to control my temper over being bogged down by crap she dumped on me.  In the end I think I said, "Screw it, I'll do it another time when I feel like it."  I thought that time would be after I got home from the library.  But no, I still don't feel like doing it.

Yes, I understand that Mother doesn't know what to do.  Still resent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment