Sunday, April 14, 2019

Broke And Tired

Staying up to blog this.

Have to wake up early tomorrow morning for my trip to Dallas.  No rest for the wicked; I basically hit the ground running, trying to get to the TCU baseball game, then going to Hooters, then the hotel (and maybe resting up) before going to the Hard Rock Cafe and a strip club.

That's gonna cost money, money I still don't have.  Just realized that I needed to pay off my state taxes through the Internet, which I did, but now I have less money in my bank accounts than all those times I complained about not having any money in my bank accounts.  How in the hell could I have a full-time job and be in such debt?!

Plus I'm not entirely packed for the trip, and I feel as though I will forget to pack something.

I'm starting to not make sense again.  Time for shuteye.

No comments:

Post a Comment