Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Phew! Glad I Remembered To Blog!

I was about to take a shower.

Hmmm, what to write about ... well, Mother just sent me a series of forwards in regards to a bunch of flights she and Father took that she wants counted on her frequent flier account.  This barrage of e-mails despite the fact that there is a good chance Delta has already asked her (and, therefore, me) to scan the actual boarding pass instead of just passing along the information.

This feels like Mother acting like a child again, going after something she wants like Smeegol and the ring, and not taking it well if she doesn't get it.  I have no idea how she'll react if, like I fear, the airline says that they need the boarding pass, period.  There'll be hell to pay then, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment