Monday, April 29, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: March

Need to do this before I get more than a month behind.

And it is difficult to assess the girls for March.  Partly it's because I've had to hide the calendar from my parents, so I haven't been able to look at the pretty babes every day and, through osmosis, passively analyze them.  But also (and this may be a byproduct of looking at them just now and quickly) I don't think this is a great batch.  For example, the "cover girl," Kaylee out of Flint, Mich., looks nice enough, but she's lying on her side, so she's not showing much.

In fact the other nine hotties for this page aren't showing much.  Some of them have too much covered up.  A disturbing number of them are shot from the side, for some reason.

But three stand out, and I just now decided that I won't do a three-way tie (which would be a first) and I instead will select a winner.  First, in third place is Phoenix's Nekkei.  Scoop-line bikini top, beautiful sideboob and ample titties.  The only problem I have with her is that she's posing with her arms bent vertically, which I find distracting.  The second-place finisher, Katrina from Farmingdale, N.Y., also does this; in fact, she's clutching the straps of her bikini top.  But she's got better-defined abs and she's wearing a Hooters bikini.  Being on message is always a plus in my book.

But the best babe for March is New York City's own Victoria.  I have seen more attractive, to be quite honest.  But she does have a nice smile, and she is sporting a red two-piece, her body parts are nice, and she's directly facing the camera, full frontal.  That's good enough for me.  So Victoria, congratulations, you win!

And I hope to have time to masturbate to all these chicks as I start working nights as well as days.

No comments:

Post a Comment