Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Urge

I have so many things I want to write about, but they have to be long, and I have no time to blog since I need to wake up early because of the winter storm that awaits my morning commute.  So I'm just going to say that I have this urge to fuck my whore, ****e.  I haven't heard from her in some time, and even if I do get in touch, I won't be able to see her for quite a while.  But I think about her -- her figure, her look, that she cooks for me, that she calls me into her bed and tells me to take my clothes off, that she sucks me then fucks me raw.

I've been getting harassed by a couple girls who want to get with me.  I like one more than the other because that other has been increasingly annoying to deal with.  But frankly, neither of them turn me on.  OK, I should differentiate between the two.  One of them is hella frustrating to deal with and puts me on the clock when I see her.  The other is much nicer, and way more accommodating.  I really do want to see her again, because like with ****e, she pretty much does everything to me and lets me do everything to her.  But ... dammit, I'm not attracted to her.  So even though I have real, ready-made excuses (I don't have the time to see her and I really don't have the money), I am also putting her off because she doesn't float my boat.

But ****e does.  And I want to contact her, just to see how she's doing, even though she'll probably think I want to go to her place and fuck her.  Which I do ... once I have the time and the money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment