Monday, April 8, 2019

I've Been Cleaning Too Many Bathrooms

You know what I was nightmaring about last night?  Cleaning toilets.  All I can remember is that I was looking at and fretting over a series of nasty toilets that needed cleaning.  And for some reason they all had this thin plastic plate going through it, and I was really afraid and/or disgusted with cleaning it.

There is a huge mobile bathroom on our parking lot.  It actually looks really nice.  It has wood and carpeted walls, and if it were an apartment I would love to live in there.  But there is only one small office wastebasket and the damn thing not only overflows due to too many towels, but the wastebasket is mis-aligned underneath the hole so a lot of men miss the garbage can.  I've gone in there, with stuff covering my hands, to clean up and haul away all of that.

And now it's seeped into my nightmares.

Maybe it's time for this gig to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment