Friday, April 26, 2019

Addendum To: Once Again, I'll Miss Second Shift

By the way, what really helped out this week (which is not specific to second shift because it applied to all shifts) is that we are celebrating ourselves this week.  To celebrate, amongst other things (such as a free raffle for prizes and special classes on country-line dancing and origami), the company has given us food from Sunday till tomorrow.  It was, in order:
  • Sunday: donuts (which I didn't find, even though I made a special trip [even though I don't work Sundays here])
  • Monday: bagels
  • Tuesday: fruit
  • Wednesday: pizza, salad and pop
  • Thursday: bread with cinnamon-apple butter
  • Friday: popcorn
  • Saturday: bagels again
Free food makes the workday go by a lot better, if not faster, since I'm fatter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment