Sunday, April 21, 2019

She Texted Me!!!

OK.  ***a*, the white girl who I made house calls to, who initially sucked me off raw and then, eventually, allowed me to fuck her raw -- and, then, stopped allowing me to visit her and then stopped communication altogether ... well, I think the reason she stopped allowing me inside her is because she found God.  She had been into religion for some time.  We even talked about as we were about to make love, and sometimes when I did sink my cock inside her.  (I swear I talked about this before on WAF.)

Anyway, I do miss being inside her, but more than that, I miss her.  Look, I will always miss her making love to me, but I want to be a part of her life, somehow, and so if she wants me as a friend but doesn't want to do all that sex stuff anymore, I'm OK with that.  Because not seeing her at all is killing me.  It makes me feel as though ***a* doesn't want to see me anymore because I did something to her during our fuck sessions.

I still haven't totally given up communication with her.  And so I have texted her, once in a while.  Since telling me she doesn't want me to drop by anymore I hadn't heard a peep.  Still insist on trying, though, at least until she changes her number or blocks me.

So, today is Easter (aside: It has become a de facto "seventh" holiday).  I figure I would take another shot, so I texted her this morning.  And guess what?!  ***a* texted me back!!!  WHEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  It was a, "Thanks, you too!" type of text, but I'll take it!

So ... maybe she'll let me fuck her again.  Nah, it don't matter.  I'm just glad she still talks to me ... although I did reply with a, "Thanks!  Hope you're well!" text and, uh, she didn't reply to that.  Maybe I overplayed my hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment