Thursday, April 25, 2019

Once Again, I'll Miss Second Shift

Without any authority figures around me -- once again I have the run of the department all to myself -- I can do my work at my own pace.  And since the people I'm supposed to help (from the other room) understand that there are many slow spots during the night (although not as much as I thought for a shift that ends at midnight), I can feel like I can blog this at work without feeling much heat (although I had one of them step into the room as I had a screen showing listings for satellite radio because I forgot to flip it to another window).  I should have taken my lunch already, but because I wanted to hear the NFL Draft, I still haven't done it.  And you know what?  I don't think I'll get much blowback.

I love working by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment