Saturday, April 6, 2019

Playing Dress-Up While Cleaning Up The Garbage?

Just like with the Super Bowl, I feel it's appropriate to pay homage to the Final Four here by wearing a suit.  And that is what I plan to do, weirdness be damned.  But I would rather not clean out the trash while wearing a suit.

So, do I dress up and risk ruining my suit?  Or do I dress down and be stuck with my khakis and risk breaking my own rule?  Sure, I can wait until I'm all done at the tent and then change.  But seriously, I would have to change in, like, a closet in the mobile bathroom that might have crap all over the toilet seat or something.  And I won't be able to change in the stadium because it'll be busy preparing for the two games tonight.

Or maybe it doesn't matter at all since I could be at the tent all day, so why change at all?  And actually, I have no idea if I'm going to be in the stadium at all.  Why wear a suit if I'm not going to even be in the stadium?

(sigh) I have no idea.  All I know is I'm late.

No comments:

Post a Comment