Saturday, August 15, 2020

Anti-Masker Asshole

OK, so I just got my car washed, and I was trying to pay, but this motherfucker kept dancing around the cash register.  I thought he was done, so I went up the register and gave the cashier my ticket.  But it became apparent by the way the cashier needed to take change out of the coin tray that she wasn't done with this motherfucker.  He was buying an air freshener.  So I moved behind him -- well, until he started walking around in circles again.

As frustrating as that bullshit is, that wasn't the worst of it.  Not only was this motherfucker not staying in line, he wasn't wearing a mask, even though the car wash place had signs everywhere asking everyone coming in to wear a mask.  Plus, this motherfucker was talking loudly into his cellphone.  If he has the coronavirus, there's a chance that motherfucker gave me it.  Even if he doesn't, that asshole is annoying as fuck.  I was there no more than five minutes, so I hope that prevented me from loading up on the virus.

But this in particular annoys me, and I have to criticize myself.  I realized this motherfucker was an anti-masker and shouting into his phone after I left the car wash.  It was at Target, where I went to next, when I realized, "Hey, that motherfucker didn't have a mask on and he was talking loudly into his phone!  He was spraying COVID everywhere!"  Why wasn't I secretly pissed at this asshole for those two reasons, and why was I instead secretly so pissed at this asshole for not staying in line and paying for his stuff like normal people do?  It seems so obvious that this guy was maskless and shouting into his phone, but I didn't "see" it till I'm five miles away from him.  This is one of those times where I ask myself, "What's wrong with me?"

Eh, whatever.  This is not my fault, and I don't really fault the car wash company, either.  Fault lies with the person.  And if I get COVID-19, I'm going to hunt down that motherfucking asshole and kill him for giving this to me, swear to God. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment