Sunday, August 2, 2020

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from August 1:
  • Well, I need to jump back to Friday, July 24, where I got my shoes shined from Lisa's.  With tip: $15.
  • Then on Sunday the 19th I went over to ****e's to get sucked and fucked by her.  I chose that date partially because I wanted to see the last day of La Liga matches, in particular to see if Leganes or Celta Vigo would be the third team to be relegated.  (Turned out both teams tied their final matches, and since Celta Vigo had one more Point than Leganes, the latter couldn't overcome and became that third relegated team.)  La Liga is broadcast in the United States by beIN SPORTS.  I know The Local has those channels, but they are closed for the time being, so I went to ****e's -- except that neither beIN SPORT channel was showing either Celta Vigo nor Leganes.  No, they were whoring for the two big show ponies of the league, Real Madrid and Barcelona, even though the former had already won the league and the fate of both was already sealed before this Sunday.  So I couldn't watch the two Games that mattered.  And it didn't rally matter because both Games kicked off at 2 and I had to leave well before either match would be done.  So anyway, I fucked her for: $120.
  • I then went to Roseville because Mother wanted me to buy her some Salted Nut Rolls.  I bought three each of the peanut, cashew and pecan.  I then added some more bucks for tip -- hockey, according to the tip cup.  Salted Nut Rolls are expensive, to the point Mother vowed to learn how to make her own because she's cheap like that.  Total: $55.
  • There was a line for the adjoining Cheese-On-A-Stick and Fresh Lemonade stand.  Out of all the Minnesota State Fair vendors that have had to fend for themselves because the State Fair is canceled (or modified to a drive-thru only), I think these folks have made the most money.  I moseyed over there just out of curiosity, and I saw that they were now offering lemon sorbets.  And Sunday just happened to be National Ice Cream Day.  I wanted to celebrate, but I knew waiting in line at Dairy Queen was going to be too long and frustrating.  There was a line here, but the customers were going through it pretty fast.  So I got me a lemon sorbet.  With tip: $4.
  • Back to Sunday the 12th, where I visited ******a to try and unlock her iPad one final time.  Which didn't work; twice or thrice it gave me the "disabled, try again in an hour" message.  But it gave me an excuse to get a massage from her.  The pain deep in my left hip is still bothering me, and I went I told her, she was kind enough to start trying to uproot the knot down there.  And once she started pushing into my left ass cheek, that's when it started to feel good -- well, the knot really was there, but she did touch my ass, and that's when I asked her if she minded trying to grind out that knot with my underwear off.  ******a was willing to do so only after she put on some booties for her feet.  So I was lying on the floor, blanket underneath me, and she was pounding and pounding away on the knot in my ass.  And then she resorted to using her elbow and then, I think, her fingers.  She's a good girl, and doesn't do extras.  But she did do this, so maybe next time ... ?  Cost: $40.
I swear I spent more cash over these past few weeks.  But hopefully I didn't, because otherwise I would have to go back and correct this.  Good through August 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment