Thursday, August 6, 2020

OK, I don't want to jinx myself, but I am on an all-time winning streak on ESPN Streak right now.  I have guessed correctly the past 14 times I made a choice.  I don't think I have a trick, although I think I have been picking correctly when it comes to the NBA and the WNBA -- although, come to think of it, I have been guessing on some MLS Games too.  Somehow I am only one behind the current leader (I think results reset every month).

The longest streak in July was 27 in a row, and that person won three grand.  And I probably just screwed myself by selecting Wolverhampton to beat Olympiakos in Europa League play this afternoon.  But shoot, 14 in a row is something I didn't think I'd ever reach, so it's all icing on the cake from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment