Monday, August 3, 2020

Another Babe Has Shunned Me For My Eggplant Emojis

She didn't pipe up the first time I sent her one the first time ... like, ten weeks ago.

But she did when I did yesterday morning.  Why are you sending this, I have to delete you, this is inappropriate, I am offended, I am over the eggplant emoji ... (wanking motion).

Hey, I thought she was cool with it, I really was.  But dammit, if you keep showing your rock-hard abs and your belly button piercing whenever you're poolside or after you work out ... I mean, why can't I tell you I get aroused?  Don't be fuckin' offended.  In fact, you should take it as a compliment!

Man, I'm scared this is coming back on me.  I think I need to try again to make a burner e-mail for Facebook so I can perv out while staying anonymous.  Meanwhile I'm scared this woman is going to come after me, or have her man come after me.

Wish I could be a pervert in peace.  But that ain't happenin'.

Maybe I should stop, but ... shit, man, stopping this shit that makes me happy ain't me.  Right, Chris?

No comments:

Post a Comment