Saturday, September 14, 2024

I think going to that stripper party on Monday, even though I have been to other house parties over the past few months, has supercharged my libido.  Don't know why exactly, especially since I didn't have anything done to me then, but I've been thinking perverted things about ******e ever since.  And the prospect of finally getting lucky, with either her or another stripper, when there's another party two weeks from now is totally on my mind.  At work yesterday/Friday ******e texted me that not only is it possible this one woman who surprisingly sucked my dick would be there, but another babe who I've gotten down with, ****e, might be there, too.  She went nuts on me the last time I saw her, but it's a sign of how horny I am right now that I don't care and that I want to get it on with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment