Saturday, September 28, 2024

Throwing Up In My Mouth Lately -- Not Good

I think I've been eating so much lately that I have a lot of acid built up in my stomach and esophagus.  I have had the urge to get up off of my bed, sit up, and burp ... but instead of burping, a few times spit/acid has come up through my throat.  I have popped two antacid tablets each of the past two nights to counteract that, but my stomach still feels like a cauldron that's ready to boil over.

I wonder if exercise would help in settling myself down.  I haven't had time to work out in about a month.  My work schedule is just beating me up right now; pretty much every day, after I get home from work and eat dinner with my parents, my body is telling me to take a nap, and I am out for a good couple hours.  Actually, I doubt that working up a sweat will help with my COPD.  Maybe I'm just telling myself I really need to work out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment