Sunday, September 15, 2024

Uh-Oh. MAGAt Frenemy About Go To Psycho Again

So someone tried to assassinate Trump again -- allegedly.  For all I know, he just made this shit up.  I am hearing that these shots fired were on his golf course, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was near the shots or was even on the course.  (By the way, not to be a conspiracy theorist, but we still haven't had a full account of the first assassination attempt.  If it were real, we'd hear the whole truth.  Right?)

But I will wait until journalists figure out what happened.  In the meantime, I am afraid that this will gin up the fever brain of my, uh, acquaintance who I will see in about three weeks.  I know that if I were still friends with him on Facebook, I would see his post about how big a victim Trump is, and that will bait me into responding to him about how karma is a bitch, and he would go psycho on me again.  Glad I stopped being his Facebook friend.  And maybe he'll forget to bring it up when we see each other a few weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment