Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Apparently, Tuesday Night Was Yoga Night In Minneapolis

So last/Tuesday night was the second consecutive night I was out on the town in the evening and I came back so tired I went to bed at a normal hour.  This time, however, I wasn't woken up by the alarm, like I was yesterday/Tuesday morning.  Last/Tuesday night I went to bed at, I think, around 9:30 and woke up, on my own, at 4 this morning.  I haven't been back to bed since, mostly because there was some alumni stuff I had to do.  No worries, though; I can stay in a little later because I have today/Wednesday off.

I had to go downtown last night to make sure my alumni friends could watch the Game there Saturday.  Kind of a bear to find parking amongst all the people coming in for the Twins Game (even though I heard the crowd was actually sparse, which serves them right considering how they are collapsing out of a playoff spot right now), but I found a spot and started walking toward the bar.  I swear, almost every woman I saw in downtown Minneapolis, in my car or while walking, was wearing yoga gear -- you know, tight Lululemon clothing, exposed midriffs, all of them looking real good.  I'm not complaining, but seriously, every woman I saw downtown last night seemed to have just left a yoga session.  Strange.  Hot, but strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment