Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Did It!

I was finally able to show my dick to a stripper I like! This had to be done at a place other than her line of work. But when we started our bed dance, I turned around to take the stuff out of my pants. Little did she figure that I took out my cock, too!

At first she ordered me to put it away lest someone see me exposed. But I was undeterred. After we were done with our dances I whipped it out again. And this time she didn't tell me to put it away. Instead, she touched it! You hear me?! She touched my pee-pee!! And she squeezed it!!! And she pulled on it too!!! I am overjoyed!!!

Later we went to the back of the garage for another session. This time she wouldn't touch my manhood, and since this was on a chair the dances weren't as good as the first two. (Plus, she thought I was going to get one more dance than we actually got.) But who cares? I hope she still likes me because I'm still over the moon over the handjob I got tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment