Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hung Up On My Fucking Father

So he called Mother's phone while we're driving to the library, and I made her drive because she needs to use the new car soon.  He obviously wanted to talk to her, so after I asked him, "What do you need?" he said, "Nothing."  But then, like he usually fucking does, he asks me about going back to school.  I stammered out my usual lie about being mentored by my friend, but then he talks some shit about, "You're too slow, it's like you're riding a bike!"  And so I hung up on his ass.

I know I'm going to catch hell for this from him.  He's coming home and threaten to move me out of the house, I know it.  It's so typical of him, his fucking ego that needs to be stroked and there are consequences if it's not.  What fucking bullshit.  And he keeps going on and on and on about going back to school.  Hey, once I get done cleaning up your ongoing mess with your rental properties, maybe I'll have the time and energy to finally go to school.  I should, I really should ... but on my own time, OK?

Fuck off, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment