Monday, July 4, 2016

Need To Get More Perverted In Order To Get Off

Because I came on her face during one visit and then wasn't able to cum at all until I jerked myself off in the next, I felt obligated to go to *****e*'s party on Friday, even though 1) the cover cost me $20 and 2) it was at a hotel, which always scares me because I think the police can go bust up a party and arrest everyone in there easier at a hotel than at, say, a house.  I was just hoping that I would be able to ejaculate.

Well, I did, and by *****e*'s hand, too!  It helped, I think, that another stripper, someone whom I haven't ever met, came into our bedroom because that's where the bathroom is.  (Convenient, but that's not the half of it; see next paragraph.)  Her name is, I think, *e***, and she was talking over this partition at *****e*, where she and I were on a bed, getting ready to get down.

I got kind of freaked out because I didn't think another person was going to interrupt us.  However, since it was another girl instead of one of the many guys hanging out in the living room watching the Twins game, I got kind of turned on.  I said *****e* that it was OK for *e*** to come over to our side of the room.

After a bit, *e*** did.  She's blonde, wears glasses, is a bit on the old side and she's got some fat -- a normal chick, in other words.  I wouldn't mind having a go with her, is what I'll say.  I met her when I came into the suite, and I had no problem with her seeing my dick.  And she did -- well, besides the fact that the entire room was dark.  *e*** walked over to our bed while *****e* was literally jerking me off.  I was sitting up on the bed (*****e* was kneeling next to me while reaching down to my cock) and I spread my legs open so *e*** could see my pee-pee -- well, besides the fact that the entire room was dark.  I think *e*** saw enough; she gave a quick laugh and left.

I think that contributed a lot to me finally cumming.  Don't know if I want to rely on that to get off every single time, but to finally get right with *****e*, it'll do.

---

OK, back to the set-up of the room.  People had to go through the bedroom in order to use the bathroom.  Furthermore, there were two beds in the bedroom.  So you may have surmised already that the reason there was this partition was because two couples could use this room at the same time.  And that's why *e*** was there; when she came over to our bed, her john was using the bathroom.  And so *****e* got me off while, on the other side of this blanket on a clothesline, *e*** got some fat dude off.

Never been in such a situation before.  Probably don't ever want to be in that situation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment