Friday, October 2, 2009

I've Got This Stripper's Phone Number, But I Don't Want It!!!

I've been lucky enough to grab a couple strippers' phone numbers from my favorite titty bar. It took some months to build trust, but I got them.

This one from last week, however, it was much easier to get. We were talking, she asked if I wanted a dance, I said no, she said next time ... and she was so nice and sweet to give her number to me completely unsolicited. Turns out she lives close to me, and she suggested we could hang out at a nearby park soon.

One problem: I don't find her attractive. In fact, I find many parts of her, physical and otherwise, somewhat off-putting. She glommed onto me like a succubus the first I ever laid eyes on her at the club. And I only got a dance from her because she wouldn't leave me alone. Yes, she's nice, but I just can't get it up. So normally I would be going bonkers upon getting this number, but I'm not.

So what should I do? Maybe I'll see her again to make sure what she proposed is real (and by the way, I called the number; it works). And what the hell -- if she's going to give me her number, the least I can do is take her up on her offer of a picnic. Maybe at the park. Maybe at her place. Maybe we'll eventually get to her place, where she has to go and answer her phone in her bedroom, and I, standing right in front of her, take out my cock. She smiles and, all the while still on the phone, proceeds to wank me something good.

If that happens, then maybe I'll change my mind on her giving me her phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment