Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Bad Days

I promised myself that I'd get to work on time.  I decided not to buy lunch and instead surf the Internet until I had to go.  Of course, I stayed onlne a little too long and was late leaving.  I had some tampon wrappers I brought with me because my Grandmother wanted me to buy tampons.  But I didn't want people walking by my car and seeing the tampon wrappers, because I could be leaving or entering my car when they do and they'll think I'm weird, and I don't want that.

So I grab the tampon wrappers and my garage door opener and I leave for the car.  The plan was to put the wrappers in my trunk, where no one could see it, and just get in, turn my car on, back down the driveway and close the garage door.  But when I open my front door and get in, I see that in my hand were the tampon wrappers.  I put my garage door opener in the trunk.

Fuck me.

When did this happen?  Oh, a couple weeks ago.  Yeah, I'm still mad, and hopefully I'm still mad about the stuff that actually happened, not stuff I thought happened because my memory's bad.

Going to work one day this week I forgot to take my cell with me.  Not only did I need to make sure that anybody who wanted to reach me reached me, I had some calls I wanted to make while at work and there were some Vegas picks for My Father.  Couldn't do that.

Fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment