Sunday, October 25, 2009

I didn't think they would eat late, and I didn't think they'd spend all afternoon cleaning.  Once I got back home from the hardware store and saw them clean the living room, I hid in my room because I didn't want them yelling at me for not cleaning anywhere in the house.  What's the use of tidying up?  Are we moving?

But then came 6 o'clock; I had to get to my party by 7.  I should've said no, I won't eat at home, but I said.  And so I wait for My Father to cook the chicken.  My Mother asked me why I didn't tell them I needed to leave at 6:30.  I was going to say I didn't think we were going to eat so late, but she's right.

I could've made it on time, but then my parents wanted me to drink soup.  Soup right off of the stove.  Really hot soup I had to wait to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment