Monday, October 18, 2010

Stripper Shit

I wanted to talk to the stripper I saw perform Friday before I left.  Told her I was going to the club next week, but Monday (today).  It was a way for me to tease a reaction from her that'll show me how she feels about me after the time I took out my pee-pee in front of her.

She told me she'd be working there, but not Monday (today).  However, she did tell me the times she would be working.  I guess that means that she didn't mind me taking out my pee-pee.  Is she inviting me to take out my pee-pee again?  Hope so.  Will see.

---

Was at My Favorite Stripclub last night.  The stripper-turned-waitress, the girl who told me to go fuck myself after turning down my request to flash me her tits like she always did before, I saw her expose her mammoth mammaries to another guy.  Apparently it was his birthday, but she was hanging on him like they're boyfriend and girlfriend or something.

I assumed she didn't do that anymore.  But I guess she does, but not to me.  I was incensed, and I don't think I was able to hide it.  I was looking her way while she was all over him, and she looked back at me a couple times.  Did she get my message?

Come to think of it, what kind of message can I send?  That I didn't like what she was doing to this guy and not to me?  Like she cares.  Great, maybe my face wrote a check my ass can't cash.

She said she still does private parties.  After all the shit I saw last night, I still want to go and see her naked and maybe have her touch my pee-pee.  But I don't know if I can after the daggers I shot her.

No comments:

Post a Comment