Saturday, October 30, 2010

I know I shouldn't've, but when I got home I ate the last two slices of pizza from Pizza Hut tonight.

They've been sitting in there since Monday.  These days my parents take them with to eat, and I've been more than happy to give them to them.  But they haven't done that for these slices.  Meanwhile, all I had today was large fries at McDonald's (to get the Monopoly pieces) for lunch and a hot dog during the volleyball game tonight.  The large mocha I had at the coffeehouse made me believe I had enough in my stomach.  And I probably did.  But damn, maybe something in said I was hungry, and when I got home there was this whiff of really nice-smelling meat in the air, and when I opened the fridge I saw the triangle-shaped tinfoil right there, beckoning me to consume it.  So I did.

I hope that my parents weren't planning on eating them tomorrow, when work slows down for them.  Really, I hope they're not pissed.  I just couldn't help myself, and they had four days to eat those leftovers.  What could a guy like me do?

No comments:

Post a Comment