Saturday, October 2, 2010

The only thing I had eaten today was the popcorn (small, normal-sized even) and pop (big, but normal-sized for a movie theater) I bought when I watched Catfish (by the way, I liked the movie a lot ... I won't spoiler it, but those of you thinking Blair Witch will be disappointed, and, frankly, are a bit dim). I'm sure I finished all that at 2 this afternoon. And I didn't have anything except a glass of water the rest of the day.

I was at "work" being stuck in a tube for seven hours tonight, no food or drink. I thought I'd be famished, so instead of just going home and eating grapes, I thought I'd go to My Favorite Italian Place and have a plate of spaghetti. However ... I wasn't hungry. And this is a big plate of spaghetti; if I wasn't hungry, I would have a hard time finishing it.

But I ignored my hunch, bought the spaghetti, and, even though I managed to finish it in a tad more than an hour, I was full well before I ate it all, like I wasn't that hungry to begin with. I hate myself when I do that, which is way too often.

But I didn't eat anything solid for 10 1/2 hours!! Maybe it's the popcorn, all greasy and not good for you. Maybe that tided me over all day, despite all the common sense contradicting that.

All I know is, I feel fat right now, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment