Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Nightmare

Don't you hate it that after you wake up from a nightmare you can't remember most of it?  Well, I want to recall one that I had yesterday morning, but I can't.  I know I didn't have too many details when I woke up then, but now that I've been doing other things, I remember even less.

What I can say now is that involved seeing a group of people, maybe friends, get killed, possibly one-by-one style, by some people, I think.  The last scene was me having a face-to-face conversation with a guy I worked with when I was an usher, someone whose wedding reception I attended.  I guess he was in my nightmare because I feel guilty for quitting without saying goodbye.

That's all I remember about my nightmare.  Well, I was scared shitless too, I recall that.

No comments:

Post a Comment