Monday, October 4, 2010

The Rude Prude At Culver's

Oh my God, I can't believe what this bitch said to me at Culver's for lunch this afternoon.

I just wanted to go to Culver's because I like their hamburgers, their laid-back vibe, the fact I could read a paper which is usually there, and I want to take them up on their offer that they have eight meals under four bucks.

So the guy who took my order was surly and didn't hear me the first time when I said I wanted a ButterBurger without cheese, a difference of thirty cents. Maybe it was a harbinger.

Anyway, after I was done eating and just vegging out reading the paper before going into "work," I blew my nose. No big deal. All of a sudden, this fat woman strolls by my table and says, "You know, you should blow your nose in the bathroom rather than at the table."

What?????????? The nerve of that cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I did was look back at the paper and say, "Whatever," but inside I was roiling with disgust. Who was she to lecture me about hygiene? If she wanted something really gross and unsanitary, I'll blow my nose into my hands, then walk over to her table and wipe my fucking goddamn snot all over her fucking goddamn face.

I am still furious over that bitch's rudeness. And she put my day into a tailspin. When I drove to the U, I almost ran into somebody when I tried to switch to his or her lane. He or she was in my blind spot. Wouldn't've happened if it wasn't for that Culver's cunt.

I am incensed. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment