Saturday, January 14, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

  • Monday, for the first time in a long time, I was back at the U. hearing lab. Same infusion of money, though: $20.
  • Later that night, a surprise non-holiday trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division -- though without cover this night because I had a coupon.) Surprisingly, no waitress hounded me for a single drink. I was able to get a dozen dances with my Claudia, as well as tip her (and tip her only). I also tipped the bouncers on my way out, but I found a dollar inbetween the cushions of the chair I sat on tip side. So that cancels out, which means I gave all my money to Claudia, all: $126.
  • Tuesday morning I was working at the MRI machine. I have to stuff my clothes and things in cubbie lockers because I can't go in the tube with any metal on. Well, when I was stuffing my clothes in one of them (I use one for my overcoat and one for the contents of my pockets) I saw a quarter. INFUSION: 25 cents.
  • Before leaving for The Store I got a call from the extras place. Turns out they did hire me, but I didn't reply to the e-mail. I thought I wasn't hired, so I needed to check -- quickly. But I didn't have my laptop on me. So I went to the nearest library at the U. Had to pay street parking for it, however: 25 cents. (Wow, the same amount I found in the cubbie hole ... which is like giving the bouncers the tip I found in the chair at the stripclub. What goes around comes around, or things always even out at the end, or some other aphorism.)
  • Turns out going to the library early was the right choice because I replied to the extras e-mail just in time, I believe. I worked late that evening and my wagers were: $20.
  • Thursday, before the lab, I treated myself to Chipotle. With tip: $9.
  • The lab, of course. INFUSION: $20.
  • I then deposited money into my checking account -- not just the checks I received from my jobs, but the money I took out before going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Division). Had too much money, so I took out of my wallet to add to the deposit: $40.
I think that's good enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment