Monday, January 30, 2012

Walked Into A Closed Store

I wanted to help out at The Store, even if I got there at a quarter to 2, a bit later than I planned. But when I got there and used my key to open the door, I saw that it was closed. No lights were on and the front door was locked, though not padlocked. The lottery sign was still on, so I think Father was planning to come back.

With us being closed, I decided my stay could be short. All I did was check my lottery tickets and tape the copy of the insurance cards to the Mayo Clinic ream of applications. I was there, oh, 20 minutes before leaving.

It is the second time this has happened. The first time was Wednesday. I did the same thing, check my lottery tickets and go. Then I was on my way to the U.'s MRI tube ... but not before hitting My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). Which reminds me that I need to do another Expenses Without Receipt blog post.

I am not too worried about The Store closing after this. For one reason, being able to open the door into it makes me feel like we still own it. And second, I helped out Thursday, and Father needed help using the lottery machine to order more ticket stock. Now why would The Store need more ticket stock if it were to close?

No comments:

Post a Comment