Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Walls Are Closing In On Grandmother, And Thus Me

Last night, while My Father was putting this prescription topical cream on the back of my neck because it has this acne, he told me that if I find the list of nursing homes the county assessment nurse sent to me some time back, to give it to Mother.

Are they really moving on this? Ever after he forbade me to go into Grandmother's room, she's been OK. She's had her moments, but she's not batshit crazy. And as I've said before, he has turned off anything that could destroy the house. The main reason he (and I guess Mother) wants to put her in a home is because she annoys the fuck out of him -- I think.

I need to stall. I thought returning the nurse's call today would do it. But I got a message saying that the call could not be completed. Apparently the county did the work for me.

It'll work -- for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment