Friday, January 6, 2012

Nightmare

I was going to a brothel -- in Paris, maybe. I was with a bunch of guys, and we were all going to have sex, maybe even have an orgy.

I quickly got separated from my group. While others apparently were having fun (I did not witness this in my nightmare), I was left with two beautiful but, attitude-wise, sullen figures.

I got naked, as did they. And then ... I don't remember what. We certainly didn't fuck, but at some point the foreplay and small talk just dissipated. They stopped trying to romance me and soon did their own thing.

The last thing I remember is being in a huge room with at least three beds. I was in one of the end beds. One of the whores, with short, straight brown hair, came in naked and tucked herself in the covers of the bed on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment