Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

Since Friday:
  • Sunday night, went to a strip club. Beer, tips and one dance with some chick named Taylor: $37.50.
  • Monday morning, made copies for parking passes at the local library: 30 cents.
  • Later that evening, before going to the airport, dropped by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) for tips and a dance from Justine: $26.
  • This (Wednesday) morning, finally had breakfast at the Ideal Diner. With tip: $12.50.
  • Later this afternoon, Grandmother gave me money to buy a chicken sandwich for her at McDonalds. Infusion: $5.
For now, that's it.

Edited to add: I went to another stripclub before going to the strip I described above. Had a Coke, tipped the waitress and then tipped the two strippers I saw onstage. Total: $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment