Thursday, January 26, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

I don't remember buying anything without a receipt. But I guess I did:
  • On Friday, I went to the lab to "work." And Infusion of: $20.
  • On Saturday night, I went to the roller derby bout. Got a beer. With tip: $7.50.
  • Afterward I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition). Actually got two dances; I was being generous. Love you, Mariah and Elizabeth. With coffee -- did I get coffee? Man, I don't remember. Just to cover my ass I say I did. So, a total of: $50.
  • And then ... uh, My Favorite Late-Night Place? Shit, I am bad at this. With tip: $13.50.
  • Monday I made a very rare daylight trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) because The Store was -- gulp -- closed. Very quick less-than-30-minute visit. Tipped two babes: $4.
  • Saw a movie on Tuesday. Accrued enough points to get a free small pop, but because I was so thirsty from the Buffalo Wild Wings I ate earlier that lunch, I decided to shell out an extra 50 cents to pay for the difference for the medium pop. All told: $10.
  • I went out to a coffeeshop that evening. Coffee only, with tip: $1.75.
  • On Wednesday I bought myself a Crunch bar at a vending machine at the U.: $1.
  • Went to "work" at the lab after that. An infusion of: $20.
Turns out I bought a lot of stuff without a receipt. I think that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment