Friday, January 20, 2012

Expenses Without Receipts

  • Starting on Friday, I believe -- I believe -- I followed up lunch at McDonald's (for which I have a receipt) by going across a hall at the U. to pick up some experiment contact info tags, passing by some vending machines, deciding I was still hungry, and getting a Twix: $1.25 (I think).
  • That night, after working out, I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version). One of the four girls there, one I'm facebook friends with, left abruptly before I could give her a tip stageside. Oh well. Tips for the other babes and coffee: $8.
  • Then I went to My Favorite Coffeehouse (Late-Night Division). Mocha again. With tip: $5.25.
  • On Sunday I went to the library to make a copy of a receipt as part of a rebate form that is incomplete: 10 cents.
  • On Monday I found more "work" at another experiment at the U. For three hours: $30.
  • On Tuesday I helped ferry Father to the eye doctor downtown and then to The Store. As he usually does, he throws money at me so he could pay, in this case for downtown parking, then tells me to keep it. That's nine bucks total there. Later, at The Store, he saw me go through my receipts. He said why do I have so many. To cover my ass, I show him one; luckily, it was for a 3-way switch he wanted me to get for him from Home Depot. And then he paid me back by giving me a $20, even though it cost me only $5. All told, this was a Daddy infusion of: $29.
  • On Thursday, I went to a diner for some mid-morning breakfast. With tip: $12.50.
  • Might as well do this now: I have this thing where I store shiny new coins. I saw several new dimes, nickels and pennies. Total: 30 cents.
That's it for now, I hope.

Edited to add that on this Tuesday (the 17th) I went to the gym. Since I was beyond my buy-two-months-get-three-free deal, I had to pay: $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment