Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things I Realized When Mother Brought Me Fried Rice For The Potluck At Work Today:

  1. She now knows where I work, which will be an impediment to the time I no longer can lie to her (or My Father) that I won't be working there this time next month.  Plus there's the fact that I'm kind of bothered that she now knows where I work, even though it was either disclose this or have any food to offer to the people I work with today, which would be worse.
  2. This further reinforces that I need Mother's help.  I can't cook, but there definitely will be a time when I'm supposed to bring some food to my workplace.  I could buy things, but this time around my supervisor kind of demanded that something homemade be brought in.  I'm still dependent -- if still living with my folks didn't announce that already.
  3. Father wasn't with Mother.  Is he at home?  That would really suck, because then that means that once I lose this assignment I will be sharing the house with My Fucking Father, and that would really, really suck.  Or, Mother dropped Father off at The Store.  Earlier this week she said she was working, presumably at The Store, which warms the cockles of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment