Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Expenses Without Receipt

My goodness, I haven't done this in a long while.  Should do it now:

  • Starting backwards from today, Wednesday, November 7 ... only one expense, which I did not plan for, unfortunately: Tried a breakfast pie/quiche (?) of ham, egg and vegetable at the ground floor eatery of the place I work at: $2.42.
  • Saturday the 3rd ... assuming I have receipts for McDonald's, the gym, the car parts store and the place where I watched my team get beat down, the only non-receipted expense is for Caffetto, where I had a coffee.  With tip: $1.75.
  • ETA other EWRs.  Let's start with Halloween, where I was going to go to Hooters, but because I was confronted with health insurance renewal form whose deadline had passed, I vainly went to the library to cobble it together to send posthumously.  Needed to make copies and printouts, so it's a total of: 70 cents.
  • That morning I was so hungry I grabbed another Bagel Slim from the eatery at the ground floor where I work.  With tip: $3.77.
  • ET also A: A trip to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition).  Coffee, tips, and a dance from Mariah, a beautiful girl I hadn't seen in the longest time!  All told: $30.
  • Hurtling back to Saturday, October 27 ... got up in the morning, much earlier than usually would on an afternoon.  But I had to rake the leaves.  Was able to put ten bags (three of which I did the week before) in my parents' minivan, so I was able to perpetuate economies of scale -- ten bags, one trip, and for the fee to dump them in the city's compost pile: $4.
  • I then went to the library to print out a brokerage statement form from my parent's account.  It usually costs ten cents, but I checked the coin return slot, and in one of those times that will ensure that I will always check a coin return slot, I found a nickel.  Seriously, that made my day.  The printout thus only cost: 5 cents.
  • Friday the 26th: After I helped with dumping stuff at The Store, I went to this place across the way called Wings 'N' Things.  I wanted to help out the neighborhood economy, and who knows if I'll ever eat there again?  Not bad wings and fries, but the best thing there is the seasoning they put on the fries.  Free water for libations.  With tip: $4.50.
And now I am caught up with the previous EWR.
And you know what?  I think I'll leave it there.  Gotta watch the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment