Wednesday, October 31, 2012

If It's Not One Goddamn Thing, It's Another

Well, I finally got my car back.  Turns out that there wasn't another part they needed to replace, they just wanted to test out the valve timing to make sure it runs optimally.  For now it does.  The hard vibration and inability to respond to the gas pedal are completely gone.  In fact, it runs like a dream.  Let's see if it does that when I take it down to the Megamall and then downtown for a concert tonight.  Then we'll know if it needs a tow.

Unfortunately my troubles continue.  With my parents finally being back at home, they have finally caught up with all the mail that was collecting at The Store.  One of those pieces of mail was my health insurance renewal form.  Now I don't know why in the fuck I have to reapply when I applied just back in May.  But they are -- and goddammit, this form was due on October 27.

I don't have insurance anymore, do I?  Fuck my life. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment